Sunday, February 5, 2012

I'm So Lucky

Here is a card that I made last night. My inspiration came from Splitcoaststampers by a lady named Crystal. I changed it up a bit, but I loved the whole green theme....The quote is similar but I got the total quote off line...here.
I have ONE best friend, who totally gets me...we live 2000 miles away...but even if we don't talk for a while...we sure can catch up quick....like a soap opera! :) Love ya Pammy!
I have had these clover stickers since 2006...when I first started to scrapbook....I'm so glad I finally was able to use them and also that they still stick! lol
I don't own any clover paper, but I think the leaves in the background kind of work? The words have enhanced green in some areas....and also a different font too.
Not only do I have a pop dot problem but now I have a pearls problem too....gee...

The ribbon tie was something I just played around with...not perfect but maybe next time it will be?
Thanks for stopping by!

No comments: