Sunday, February 12, 2012

Just for You

Hi
Hope everyone had a great weekend! So I have been missing my MOJO lately...anyone seen it?
I have been working on DT projects lately and Im caught up for the week....whew!
So since I needed some Mojo...Is it monday yet? Well, I was on splitcoaststampers.com and I seen this amazing design...you can see it here.....it was so inspirational and I thought...hey beautiful and fast to make! Thank you Brenda!
I added ribbon, more pearls and bling..plus the sentiment on top...the stamps are from Heartfelt Creations: I used:
and

I love the way it came out and can you believe it????? NO POP DOTS!!! omgosh must be a first?

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Mac Keylogger(http://www.amackeylogger.com) said...

It is really a good card!

Lizzyc said...

this looks so pretty, what a delicate stamp and the lemon color is soft and lovely!