Saturday, February 18, 2012

Just Because...

So I know I just made the tiffany card this morning for my daughter, but as I was making it I remembered that yesterday was the VLV Friday and I had to make another card with this fabulous sketch! I tell, you having a sketch makes cards just so much easier...love it! Here is the sketch for Feb 3rd week. Thank you Laurie!

Here is my interpretation of the sketch....so I layered and layered lots of fun die cuts, lace, flowers and bling....I couldn't help myself.....

Side view of layers and layers....I had such a fun time putting this card together...everything fell right into place!

Close-up of the beautiful diecuts from spellbinders, zva bling and prima flowers... I wanted a basic card saying so that it can be used for anytime....and lately I have also been into the vintage look....been using lots of creams lately.

So after I uploaded the card everywhere....lol...it seemed like something was missing? I think it was more green in the center for 3 trinity circles? Must be my OCD? lol
Here is the finished card....my daughter said she couldn't even tell.....its totally me!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Lizzyc said...

this is really really gorgeous!!

Judi said...

WOW. Beautiful.