Sunday, March 11, 2012

Donna Salazar's Spring in Bloom Collection



Hi, Welcome to my reveal day showing the AMAZING scrapbooking papers, diecuts, smoochies and inks by DONNA SALAZAR!!! Im soooo excited to share with you my projects today. Donna's products are soooo great and fun to scrapbook and make cards with that I know you will want to order yours today too!

First, I want to say thank you Donna and Natasha for making me part of the 8 finalists...that alone is a huge honor and I feel so grateful to have made it this far. The other finalists are really amazing artists too! Good luck to all of us in this final round! :)

Here is my first project I want to "share" with you:

This is a photo of Roxy from 2011....the photo is a little blurry, but it was still a cute photo and so I wanted to use it still. I usually don't use purple very much, but I totally LOVE the papers from GCD/Donna Salazar, they truly are beautiful and as you can see I just layered and layered papers.


These are some roses that I made with "Rose Creations" from Donna. I have been making so many roses lately and these roses are a bit different looking than some of the others that I have been making....that is the bestpart of the die cuts...you can make them work for you!

I cut the butterfly out form the papers and added pop dots behind them....here you can get a closer view of the "Shadow Flowers" diecuts....you will be seeing me use more of these too!

I wanted to show you a close up of the torn paper and also I placed a diecut behind it with a pearl...i think it gives it a little extra something.


More roses but also the shadowed roses are part of the paper collection....I just fussy cut them out and crinkled them a bit with a pop dot....nice contrast and of course matches the papers perfectly!


These are the products that I used and total must haves!

GCD STUDIOS
The Crafty Chronicle- Younique

SPELLBINDERS
CLEARSNAP

Here is a second project that I want to "share" with you too! I couldn't help myself making another layout with all of these beautiful papers and goodies!

This design is really something different for me....I was trying to use lots of colors, like a rainbow, blending them in with flowers and cogs...it came out to be a fun design!

This is another photo of Roxy being silly...she takes so many serious photos I thought this one looked like she was "gearing up for trouble" hence the title and perfect with the sprockets!

Ok, so I dont own a sewing machine....but someday I really want to learn....meanwhile, i used some old rub ons....More roses from Rose Creations.....and the fun title i printed on the computer matched my theme...its called "steampunk font"

Sprockets for just boys? Nope! These cogs have bling! So girly! I also fussy cut out more paper roses, crinkled them again and added pop dots....

More blingy sprockets! The best part is you can make them any color you want because they come in a basic cardboard color....i used Donna's smoochies to give it a shimmer look!

I used the "Shadow Flowers" again...I told you that you would see them some more....after I embossed them , I wanted to add some flowers throughout....the small flowers are a fiskars punch and I used my scraps from the blue papers on my layout.

Here are the products that I used for this layout:
WANT TO SCRAP
Nestabling - Sprightly Sprockets

Well, I hope you enjoyed my 2 layout designs full of fantastic Donna Salazar products!!! Thanks for looking and I hope you come back soon!




3 comments:

Sonya said...

Absolutely stunning layouts...and a stunning young lady, too!

Vicky Alberto said...

all so gorgeous - congrats!!!

Michelle Grant said...

Congrats Lisa! I love your projects here! Very inspiring! Thanks for sharing~