Saturday, February 25, 2012

Chocolate Bunny

Happy Saturday....
Well, I have been super busy with lots of DT work lately....but that didnt stop me from getting the new sketch from Verve this week! I changed it to the opposite side...but it is based off the sketch. This week is Clean and Simple....

As you know I have been on a chocolate roll lately and with Easter around the corner I thought of all the Chocolate Easter Bunnies on the shelves....
Well, I kept the base of the card simple and the ribbon takes care of itself...the title is printed from the computer right on the card. The wreath is really easier than it looks...here is the tutorial. For this wreath I used a leaf punch and the tiny flowers are Fiskars small punch. I added pearls in the center...

The chocolate bunny is a free clipart and I just printed it on brown cardstock, fussy cut it out and embossed it with my cuttlebug. I wrapped ribbon around the neck and used pop dots behind the wreath and bunny....

Thanks for stopping by....hope you were inspired by my chocolate bunny too!

2 comments:

Carole said...

Hi Lisa, love the chocolate bunny card and the wreath looks wonderful.

Lisa Lynne said...

This is a great card! Love the wreath.