Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Heartfelt Wednesday's

Hello everyone,
I hope everyone had a safe and happy new year! This year was a sad Christmas for us because we lost a family member right before the Christmas weekend.....
So I didn't have anything up last Wednesday...sorry to my followers looking for inspiration from me that week. However, I was able to make this card and it was made thinking of God and how we should all "Love One Another" all the time. The card itself is a funky folded card by Cheryl. It came be seen here. So super easy to make and it is a great size to send too. Vintage colors and papers are so in and I think this fell right into that category. The lighting makes it look more white but really it is cream with distressing inks. For the full tutorial go to Heartfelt Creation Blog this week.

Here is the side view of the funky card...thx Cheryl!

Be sure to stop over at HC Blog for more inspiration, and sneak peeks to our new and upcoming stamps!

11 comments:

Glenda said...

I love step cards and yours is gorgeous. So many points of interest here! Love the colors!

K Clark said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Such a bad time of the year to lose a family member. Sending my condolences to you and your family.

Lizzyc said...

oh i am sorry to read of your loss so close to Christmas.. i hope your family are all getting around each other for support.. .. i love coming by here and seeing your beautiful creations and this card is gorgeous!! take care..

Lisa Lynne said...

You've made a beautiful step card, Lisa! Love the details!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just gorgeous Lisa. Everything is so perfectly crafted and composed. It delights my heart to see such beauty. Well done!

Shona said...

gorgeous!!!!

Cibele Glazer said...

I know how hard it can be to find inspiration when something tragic happens. You did a lovely job on this card with all the pretty details. It's absolutely stunning! I wish you brighter days ahead.

Hugs

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful card! I love the colors and your flowers are so pretty!

Caroline D. said...

Gorgeous card and such interesting layers due to the folds! Your flowers are stunning!!

Judi said...

Lisa, so sorry to hear about your loss. My dear friend's Mom passed a week ago, and we just returned from the funeral tonight. I hope your family, friends and memories help you to heal.

I love your card. I agree with Glenda, great colours and design.

Andrea Ewen said...

What a gorgeous palette of vintage colors, Lisa! Love the gingham and those beautiful dimensionalized flowers! Amazing!