Thursday, January 12, 2012

Heartfelt Thanks #2

Hi, Im back today to share another funky folded card by Cheryl. I totally love the look of this card. I made this card for a friend of mine last night. She was having a bad day and I thought it might cheer her up...it did...:)
She LOVES PINK! So I wanted to make it the base of the card color. I made the intricate circle using the NEW chateau gate collection by Heartfelt Creations. Really simple to do with those amazing die cuts. I also used flower stamps from HC. You can never stop matching all of your papers again by using them....thank HC....
The punched leaves are from Punch Bunch. I love those tiny vines. I also added hearts and embossed the light pink background....no patterned paper here....perfect to make last minute.

Here is a side view of that cool card!

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

Dara Lynn said...

Such a sweet beautiful card!!!! The black and pink....what a beautiful combination for this time of year! :)
Loooove the new HC stamps and dies!!!!

BugBites said...

Wow, this is so pretty