Sunday, September 18, 2011

"Spells" Card

Hi
Im back with a new card that I made today. Ive been on such a Halloween Roll lately, I cant seem to stop making them...lol...plus there are so many cool things for Halloween. This is a 5x7 standard white card layered with distressed Glitz paper and cardstock. I used my cuttlebug for the embossed white paper and my cricut for the cool waved papers. The stamp is by inkadinkado...its a new stamp for this halloween season....I really loved it because it is spooky looking! So I decided to leave the colors all black and white. I added the felt spider web, 2 different laces, black roses, polka dot ribbon and white pearls. The fence punch in the background is from Martha Stewart's Halloween collection last year...Im sure you can still find it around though. I made the spider with my cricut "Happy Hauntings" and place a pearl for the body..i just love that look on the spider....
Here is an angle of the card that I took BEFORE I added the spider and cobweb....I think it looks a bit spookier with the added elements.... :)

Hope you enjoyed!

No comments: