Saturday, September 24, 2011

"Happy hOWLoween" Card

Hi
So I'm still on this Halloween card kick lately and well I wanted to use kraft cardstock for this card. I originally wanted to make a card that was more vintage, but then it took a turn to steampunk...this card is sized at 6x6. My son's bought me these stickers for my birthday this past July and so I was able to use it for my card. I also have had the chipboard and grungeboard for soooooo long now and I used a few more pieces. I used stickles silver glitter to give it bling.
The gold mesh is ribbon that i bought last Christmas and was planning on using it for holiday lo's...it came in handy for today's card because the owl is gold too! I used my cricut "Happy Hauntings" for the frame in black and my cuttlebug for a bit embossing. I also had some metal stickers and a few gems to give this card a complete look.
The card is really different than what I normally make.....hope you enjoy!
So here is a side angle to see the real gold of the sticker....so pretty IRL...
Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

marcia said...

I wish I coould come up with such great ideas!