Sunday, September 4, 2011

"Creepy" Card

Hi everyone,
Today I made a card inspired from my sister's favorite things! She loves purples and bling and Halloween! This card is a bit vintage looking with purple and creams. I have had these bats for a really long time, they have purple bling on them and so I just added spiders, stamping and my old Martha Stewart Papers to make this Halloween Card. I also have had these purple and black roses forever and it was a perfect match to make this super fun card. I used my cricut, happy hauntings for the "creepy" word as well as the spiders with more bling!


Here is a pop up view too!
Thanks for stopping by!

3 comments:

Robin Shakoor said...

Lisa, I love this card! Those bats are the cutest!

Dayna Sabrina said...

This is fabulously creepy! I love it!

Tina said...

Absolutely beautiful!